|Job Title||Salary Range||Job Closing Date|
|FIRE APPARATUS MECHANIC (FIRE DEPARTMENT)||Starting Salary $21.62 per hour||09/25/2019|
The City of Fallon is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Fire Apparatus Mechanic (Fire Department)
• Starting salary $21.62 per hour – Grade 6
• Benefits include: paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and 100% employer paid retirement.
• The job description contains all minimum eligibility requirements including education, employment, training or experience criteria, and whether equivalent factors will be recognized.
• This position has a six (6) month probationary period for new employees, and a sixty (60) day probationary period for current City employees that are transferred or promoted.
• The applicant must be willing to work overtime.
• Preference or priority will be given to current City employees, but current City employees identified as having a preference or priority must still meet the minimum eligibility requirements set forth in the job description.
Job description, examples of work performed, employment standards of the position and application forms are available at the City Clerk’s Office or City website www.fallonnevada.gov
Return applications to:
City of Fallon
City Clerk’s Office
55 West Williams Ave.
Fallon, NV 89406
5:00 PM Wednesday September 25, 2019
Applications must be fully completed – Resumes may be included