For the latest information and press releases, please click here.
The health and safety of residents and the local workforce that make up the City of Fallon is of paramount importance during this time of uncertainty. Due to the unprecedented nature and fluidity of the current situation, the City of Fallon will monitor COVID-19 on a continuous basis to keep residents and businesses informed. Please continue to reference this page for the latest updates.
City Facilities Open to the Public
- City Hall is open during normal business hours.
- Please call 775.423.5104 for general City questions or inquiries
- Please call 775.423.9863 for Engineering/Building Dept. questions or inquiries
- Please call 775.423.2111 for Police Department questions or inquiries
- Please call 775.423.6244 for Municipal Court questions or inquiries
- The City’s Transfer Station remains open seven days a week from 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Animal Shelter remains open during normal hours
- Convention Center
City Facilities That Are Temporarily Closed to the Public
If Xpress Bill Pay is unavailable, or if you are more comfortable speaking directly with one of the City’s friendly Account Clerks, please feel free to contact the City Clerk’s Office at 775.423.5104 to pay your utility bill over the phone. You can also use any of the four (4) utility payment drop box locations throughout the City to make your payment.
Utility Payment Dropbox Locations
- City of Fallon, Parking Lot, South Carson Street
- Stillwater Plaza, Parking Lot, 2105 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 1750 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 879 South Maine Street
To subscribe to official updates from the State of Nevada, please visit https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/subscribe-to-updates/