For the latest information and press releases, please click here.
The health and safety of residents and the local workforce that make up the City of Fallon is of paramount importance during this time of uncertainty. Due to the unprecedented nature and fluidity of the current situation, the City of Fallon will monitor COVID-19 on a continuous basis to keep residents and businesses informed. Please continue to reference this page for the latest updates.
City Facilities That Are Temporarily Closed
In response to the CDC’s guidelines and in an abundance of caution, the following City of Fallon facilities are closed through April 30, 2020:
- City Hall
- Convention Center
- City-County Gym
- Old Post Office
- Oats Park Gym
The City of Fallon is encouraging all customers to make utility payments by phone, online via fallonnevada.gov/residents/utilities or use the four (4) utility payment dropbox locations throughout the city.
Utility Payment Dropbox Locations
- City of Fallon, Parking Lot, South Carson Street
- Stillwater Plaza, Parking Lot, 2105 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 1750 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 879 South Maine Street
City Facilities That Remain Open
- The City’s Transfer Station remains open seven days a week from 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Animal Shelter remains open during normal hours
- All of the City’s outdoor parks
The City of Fallon encourages everyone to follow CDC guidelines, including limiting gatherings and following social distancing protocols. For the full list of CDC guidelines, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
To subscribe to official updates from the State of Nevada, please visit https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/subscribe-to-updates/