For the latest information and press releases, please click here.
The health and safety of residents and the local workforce that make up the City of Fallon is of paramount importance during this time of uncertainty. Due to the unprecedented nature and fluidity of the current situation, the City of Fallon will monitor COVID-19 on a continuous basis to keep residents and businesses informed. Please continue to reference this page for the latest updates.
City Facilities Open to the Public
- City Hall is open to the public during normal hours, but we still encourage you to conduct as much business as possible via telephone or electronic means. Everyone entering City Hall must adhere to strict social distancing protocols and you are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- City-County Gym is open 7 days a week for open gym with restrictions and limited capacity from 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Oats Park Gym is available with restrictions and limited capacity by reservation only.
- The City Outdoor Pool will be opening on Saturday, June 13th. The pool will be open 7 days a week with restrictions and limited capacity with open swim from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The pool will be closed for cleaning from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. daily. Swim lessons will not be offered at this time, but the City looks forward to offering swim lessons in future re-opening phases.
- All of the City’s Outdoor Parks are open but must adhere to social distancing practices and limit gatherings to less than 50
- The City’s Transfer Station remains open seven days a week from 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Animal Shelter remains open during normal hours
City Facilities That Are Temporarily Closed to the Public
- Convention Center
- Old Post Office
The City of Fallon is encouraging all customers to make utility payments by phone, online via fallonnevada.gov/residents/utilities or use the four (4) utility payment dropbox locations throughout the city.
Utility Payment Dropbox Locations
- City of Fallon, Parking Lot, South Carson Street
- Stillwater Plaza, Parking Lot, 2105 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 1750 West Williams Avenue
- CC Communications, Parking Lot, 879 South Maine Street
To subscribe to official updates from the State of Nevada, please visit https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/subscribe-to-updates/